ten reasons to use a travel agent
1. Life is a wonderful gift. It really is, and as you travel and experience more of the world and life, you often become overwhelmed with gratitude and appreciation for all the beautiful moments you enjoyed and people you have shared them with. More often than not, this is a realization that you can experience and take action from now while you are still alive with energy rather than stacking up regrets by the time you are unable to travel. Rather than waiting until you’re saying “I wish I had”, live so you can say “I’m glad I did”. Make that Travel Bucket List and start checking them off by filling out your travel request today at www.dreamvacationtravels.com/forms.
2. Learn more about the world by experiencing it. There’s concept, and then there’s experience. When you travel, you may notice that some of the things you have heard about the world end up being very different than what you were indoctrinated and conditioned to believe. Many of the initial myths that get dispelled are often about traveling itself. Where you once may have thought it was too expensive and dangerous, you may realize how you can actually save more on your lifestyle expenses traveling the world than you do living at home, especially given the low airfare we can provide you with. You may also realize how kind and friendly strangers can be. Beyond that, you have the whole world to learn about with every place you discover, every person you meet and every culture you experience.
3. You will find a new purpose. Traveling is an amazingly underrated investment in yourself. As you travel you’re exposed to more new people, cultures, and lifestyles than you are living in your homeland all the time. With all the newness in your life, you’re also opened to new insights, ways of seeing the world and living, which often gives people a new purpose for their lives. If you’re feeling stuck on what your purpose is, what you want to do with your life, the career or educational path you want to pursue, go travel…you might just be surprised about what you discover as a new sense of life purpose and direction.
Whether you be planning a honeymoon, a senior trip, a cruise, an escorted tour or a personally designed trip by our professional and knowledgeable agents do as much research on your own as you wish then click below and contact us.
At Dream Vacation Travels we bring you 10 reasons why you should always contact us and use our services—and this year more than ever.
1. Buying travel is a unique purchase, because you are buying both a product and a service.
We know how to sell both parts—the airline and resort and cruise line that best match your needs, and the service that you deserve
2. We trained to take a critical look at each piece in your trip puzzle.
We make sure each piece meets your specific needs, so you’re happy with every penny you spend.
3. We can make sense of the multitude of offers from cruise lines and airlines and hotels.
This year travel companies are offering more brands than ever before in history—on land, in the air and on the seas. We ask a lot of questions to find the right cruise or tour for you. We decipher the subtle differences and choose the one that fits your requirements for this unique trip.
4. We save you time and money.
We base their business on commissions. The time and money you spend with us will be returned to you many times over in the form of perks, upgrades, convenience and great service.
5. We are your advocate.
Whether you need an upgrade to an ocean view or a ticket out of harm’s way after an earthquake, we will be there for you, intervening with suppliers on your behalf.
6. We are certified and are the experts.
Like a doctor or an accountant, we will ask the right questions, listen to your answers, understand your pain, and offer expert advice to guide you in making one of your most important decisions—how to spend your invaluable time off. Because there are no do-overs for a vacation gone wrong.
7. Knowledge is power.
From the visa and passport requirements to the name of the maître d’ at the best restaurant in town, we do research and look for that inside information that makes your trip perfect.
8. We have your back.
When things go wrong, we know whom to call to get it fixed on the spot. If your flight is canceled, just have a seat and pick up the phone while the rest of the passengers are lined up trying to rebook. Didn't get the room category you booked? No need to argue with the front desk. One call will hopefully get it corrected.
9. We are your personal shopper.
Over time we get to know you and your family, your likes and dislikes. You are so much more than a sale to us—and we provide the human connection that makes every transaction more pleasant and meaningful. Plus by supporting local businesses, you support your community.
10. We can offer customized experiences that no one else can.
After 33 years in the business, we have the connections to arrange for the side trips, the special passes, the upgrades and little touches that are not available to the general public. Because in this wide and amazing and wonderful world, you just don't know what you don't know. So ask someone who does—call us today at 860-887-6481 or complete the trip request form on our website www.dreamvacationtravels.com/forms
The million-dollar question! More and more couples are choosing to get married in a far-flung destination, and it can be an absolutely magical experience….or not. There are some important things to consider before deciding on a destination wedding, and your answers to the questions below may help you figure out if it’s the right option for the two of you:
Dream Vacation Travels has worked with several future brides and grooms over the years in planning their special event. From providing "Save the Date" cards to coordinating all of the travel arrangements to obtaining a negotiated group contract to holding the hands of the bride and groom through every step of the planning process. We take pride in Turning their wedding dreams info lifetime memories.
If you had a Destination Wedding please share your comments below!
It is hard to believe that our country today is less than 250 years old. At Dream Vacation Travels we talk about turning "Travel Dreams into Lifetime Memories". Today as I get ready to travel to Bristol, Rhode Island to view the oldest 4th of July Parade in the United States, it brings back memories of my childhood and the parades I participated in. As a three year old I would get up early every morning and my mom would turn on the radio to "march time", 15 minutes of John Phillips Souza marches. I would pick up a flag and parade in circles around the kitchen. I didn't realize how during my life I would become addicted to parades. At age 6 my father took me on my first airline flight to my aunts in Philadelphia to view the "Mummers Day Parade". How I remember to this day all the string bands and the excitement of children, including me, watching the bands go by. As I grew up if there was a parade nearby I would be sure to travel to see it. In High School I joined a band and when playing a tuba did not work, I took up the drums and marched at all the football games. In college at Northeastern I continued to march and made several lifelong friends who were members of the band. Yes today is the 4th of July in Bristol and it will no doubt bring back more memories.
What memories do you have of your childhood or of a trip with your family. Yes life is made up of special memories and we hope to be able to help you make future memories with your travels.
Once upon a time ...
If you would have ever told me 33 years ago when I started in the travel industry that one day I would have to learn how to design a website and write a Blog, I would have thought you had too much to drink the night before. Yet it is the technology of today that we have to learn to survive. Whether you found www.dreamvacationtravels.com as a result of a recommendation of a friend or by a Google Search, it is important that you learn that our slogan of “Turning Travel Dreams into Future Memories” is what we are all about. Now that you found us take the time to look around. We are the “small guy” in this industry but we will take care of your next vacation better than any of the “big boys” and especially the internet. All we can ask is for the opportunity. I would invite you to come back often and to visit our FACEBOOK page www.facebook.com/dreamvacationtravels We have a passion for travel and working with others to fulfill their dreams.
We share travel tips, vacation ideas, honeymoon information and more!
click above and JOIN us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN AND PINTEREST
Managed by Voyager Websites